Restaurant & Bar in Spring Lake Heights, NJ
History: St. Stephen's Green is an inner City Publick Park in Dublin, Ireland. In 1877 Parliament passed an Act to re-open St. Stephen's Green to the public at the initiative of Sir Arthur Guinness. He later paid for the layout of the Green in its current form. During the Easter Rising of 1916, members of the Irish Citizen Army established a position in St. Stephen's Green. On the South side of the Park is the Catholic University of Ireland and on the West side is the Royal College of Surgeons. Also on the West side is Grafton Street which is home to the largest shopping center in Ireland.